Friday, March 04, 2005

Wet my Pants

It was a jem of a night on tv last night. Morgan fairchild, AND Simon and Simon were on Magnum. Classic. And Tom turned down the slut Morgan! Yippeee Tom Plus, Simon and Simon will never, ever beat the duo of Magnum and TC. Ever!
On The A-Team, BA has been shot, and he blames The Face, and threatens to make him The Broken Face! How crazy is that? The broken face! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Then! Then BA gets a blood transfusion from Murdock, and can feel himself turning crazy! Man alive it was a good show.
Another classic moment was Murdock running without bending his legs-loved it!

On a quick side note, I spoke to Joe. Joe MAMA!

Also and as well, I don't see enough Jazz hands. I need more jazz hands people!

On the Simpsons last night, the one where Homer's a food critic, I need to find out the quote he says to the Editor after he's hired. It's something crazy like "You'll never regret not hiring me" and all I could think was, that is so succinct.

Posted by Loba @ 10:31 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Wow! Look at all the entries I missed out on during my short period of mental anguish.

wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:58 a.m. #
 
<< Home