Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Chisel and pee pee

I'm bloody sick again!
Last night I woke up repeatedly with my nostrils crusted over with snot and I had to chisel it away so I could sort of breath again. I couldn't reach my kleenex, so I sort of snorted through night, but not easily. I just did not want to move, mainly because I had to pee really badly, and I feared if I made any movement I would pee the bed.
Why didn't I get up?
I was too tired to!
Why was I too tired to?
I couldn't sleep! (Sheesh, you should listen)
I drank some sleepy time tea to calm me down, but I can't do that anymore, I have to pee too much through out the night! On top of the sleepy time tea, I had nyquil. The moment both of them hit, I was all wonky and spacey, and barely made it to bed safely (there's a bit of a stair case to get to my room)
I wish I could've slept all night, it sure felt like I was, but I had to wake up to chisel and pee way too much!

Posted by Loba @ 4:01 p.m.