Thursday, April 07, 2005

My little up chuck of upsets.

Things that are making me Bonkers at the moment:

·Nancy Greene on CNN, she is such a blithering idiot; I can’t believe she’s on the air! She’s what’s wrong with the news and media today. Her loud obnoxious jumping to conclusions style, her scrambled perception of what people say, or not letting people finish what they are saying. She’s just so awful.
·Traffic, specifically persons who speed to a red light, and don’t let you turn left into that lane. It’s a red light, you aren’t going anywhere fucker.
·The commercial with the little kid buying Gouda cheese
·Over scented co-workers
·The bad gravy I made last week (and I’m not talking poo here folks)
·People who hork
·People who leave their grocery carts in the middle of the aisle so you can’t get by with your own cart, and then these same fuckers stand super close behind you in line, and keep looking over your shoulder hoping the line is moving. It’s not, asshole.
·My closet doors, which I tore off, I’ve now put in the kitchen. Tomorrow I’m throwing them out-THE WINDOW!
·Tillsenburg
·Roll of the Rim to win. To win what, a scrap of coffee cup that says “Please Play Again” Holy fuck, as per the cup stating 1 in 9 win, that’s not fucking true. I need to win that goddamn tent set.
* That future doctor is so far away.
*That something so good as wine, Canadian drafts, crispy crunch shots, and martini's will make you puke. Especially when combined.

Things that aren’t making me bonkers

·The VW commercial where the guys accelerates into a turn and screams/laughs really, really loud and the surrounding cars
·The Food Network, I can’t stop watching it! I just can’t.
·Euchre, Texas Hold ‘Em poker
·Running (it’s only been a few days, I’ll hate it soon)
·Getting ready for a dear friend’s wedding, it’s so much fun!
·The lovely spring weather
·Ted Leo
·The move
·Café latte
·Nerd, and his yo-yo (his actual yo-yo, not his ding-dong you crazy people!)
·Baguettes and Brie with some lovely fine wine. (I was writing down that I hadn't had a drop to drink since our birthday celbration out, but I did have a couple glasses of wine last weekend with our turkey dinner. The turkey was awesome. The gravy was not.)

Posted by Loba @ 10:57 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

I don't see my name on this list, under things that ARE NOT driving you bonkers.

wren.
i ate too much. can't breath...need to lie down..

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:42 p.m. #
 
<< Home