Thursday, April 14, 2005

No air for the wicked.

At work we’re having trouble again with the heating/cooling system. I found out the reason my section was so cold this winter, so much colder than the rest of the office, our heating/cooling vents don’t work on our half of the building. THEY DON’T WORK. NOTHING COMES OUT OF THEM. NO AIR FLOW. JUST McTAGGERT STANK STUCK IN THE AIR AND UP MY NOSE.
So not only did we freeze this winter, we began to heat up this past week because the cooling system doesn’t work ether. Or corner of the factory was up to 84. I think that’s a violation of some sort. Although I will not complain, I saw the working conditions in India on the Amazing Race on Tuesday and we have it good. Real good!
The lack of air flow, heat and cooling will explain why McTaggert’s overwhelming sent never goes away or gets less pungent as the day goes on. It gets stuck in our corner, and has no where to go except up my nose.

Posted by Loba @ 10:18 a.m.