Friday, May 27, 2005

Commercials to love and Hate

ok, the lubraderm commerical is so fucking stupid I don't even know where to start- there's a girl sitting in a field with nuts falling in her, and by the time it ends, she's up to her fucking shoulders in nuts! Who the fuck would want to buy cream that may or may not induce nuts falling on them? It's not like teabagging falling nuts, it's fucking shea and cocoa nuts! (It would however be fucking hiliarious if it were COCONUTS falling on the stupid lady)

I am however loving the Willy Wonka commercials, Johnny Depp looks so bizzare, those teeth! that voice!, I think I may just have to see that fucking movie! I also love it when Violet comes up to him and says "I'm Violet" and he's like "I don't care". LOVE IT. I also love the fat kid who's like "I LIKE YOUR CHOCOLATE" whilst it sounds like half the bar is lodged in his throat and the other half is smeared on his face (see that? Smeared!).
I also love the commercial for buffalo wings, and it's a spoof on the pyramid word show, and the lady is trying to get the man to say barbque, and he just doesn't get it, and when she finally says the word ends in 'q' and he says "thanque" and that weird smile comes on his face-I fucking love it! LOVE IT.
There's another funny one, but I can't remember it. I do like the VW one with the guy screaming/laughing into a turn on the road.

I think I'm going to make a martini now. A steak is marinating, I'm waiting for Nerd to come home (bloody fucking crappy work hours), and I may just start a new book. (Side bar, Paul Feig is coming out with a new book-yipppeeeeee!)

Posted by Loba @ 8:05 p.m.