Monday, May 02, 2005

I AM NOT REFORMATTING!

· I’ve decided that I WILL NOT cook with chocolate. It really is too much of a pain and a mess.
· Miss Jenkins fell down the stairs. Her and her vodka.
· I like fish and chips, but I don’t think I’ll ever like fish pie (insert dirty joke here)
· Morning traffic is a SON OF A BITCH.
· Nerd is coming to live with me soon!!! (SON OF A BITCH, I mean YIPEEEEE!!!!)
· My descending colon needs some work.
· I like painting, taping is not so fun.
· Goats cheese makes everything better, as does bacon. Two things I think I’ll start to eat exclusively. I’ll just say I’m on the Atkins meal plan…
· Morning traffic is full of fucktards, and I may have to drive into one of them by accident because they TEXAS TURN INTO MY LANE!!!!!!! AND THEN HONK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Loba @ 4:57 p.m.