Friday, May 27, 2005

Nerd in the hizouse

I barely see him during the week-he's working crazy hours, but on weekends, we be bar-b-quing biotchs!
He has funny hair when he wakes up, like a malting duck. And his ears are super red. A lot of the time he doesn't make sense, but in his waking hours he doens't either.
He also tried to get me back the other day by filming me whilst I slept. I swore up a blue streak something awful and he hasn't done it since. I think it may be because he's still trying to get his ears to stop bleeding. I do however have a very funny one I took when I was happy on martini's and high from telling cabbies crazy stories.

Posted by Loba @ 8:15 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:53 p.m. #
 
<< Home