Tuesday, May 03, 2005

WHen I wrote it word it twas french script

So Nerd and I have known each other a year now. A whole freaking year and he hasn’t run off screaming, or I haven’t gotten drunk and ignored his calls!
I say good for us.
He's moving in and I couldn’t be happier, drunken or more pleased about the situation.
He's lovely and patient, and makes me laugh so hard I nearly do a plop in my pants.
Plus he smells like warm butter and puts the A-Team theme song on cd’s for me, so it’s all that much better.
So you know, shit yo, we’re keeping it real and sealing the deal with a sinful pairing of abodes.

Posted by Loba @ 2:51 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

You say the nicest things really...plop in your pants indeed...
:)
Like...8 DAYS!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:29 a.m. #
 

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:52 a.m. #
 
<< Home