Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wren and the thing part two

So I had a bonding moment with Garbanzo, Wren's little farter, yesterday. I got to feel her moving around and kick and squiggle. It was so bizarre, and wonderful, and all around odd! I STILL find it weird that there’s a human in that stomach, not because Wren is going to produce the anti-Christ (I hope), but it just blows me away how we can produce something so magical and wonderful and that they chill out in our belly's (although, I swear sometimes when my tum is bad, I swear a human head is going to pop out-or at least have a tooth and a chunk of hair).

I've had friends who've been pregnant before, but I've never felt their bellies. I've shied away from that for the fact that they have strangers coming up to them all day touching their bellies unsolicited, the last thing they need is another toucher.
Anywhore, it was amazing to feel that little squirmer in there!
I can't wait for that little devil to be vacuumed out (I learned that today, babies can be vacuumed out! Who needs a hospital? I don't, I've got an industrial vacuum!).

And you know it's going to be a devil-I'm hoping crazier than Wren and as tough as Pansy-they'll have the same shaved heads and defined backs.

Posted by Loba @ 3:49 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

SMooSH is right - you do say the sweetest things.
BTW - all that squirming sure stirs up the poop trapped inside me.

wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:03 p.m. #
 
<< Home