Friday, June 03, 2005

Interesting things on a quiet Friday night

*Nerd says my sunglasses look like welding goggles.
*Nerd is so quiet and soft spoken because his spectacular ass does his talking
*I can't stop downloading
*King of Kensington is a good show-Scrubs is better.
*Grey's Anatomy plays some really good songs
*Donny Deutsch should not have a show, nor should Nancy Grace
*The Maloof brothers are weird looking, Billy Bob is more weird looking though (those goddamn teeth!)
*The ladies in the Maloof family have some BAD looking plastic surgery.
*I would like to be on 'What Not to Wear"
*I'm mildly dehydrated tonight
*I can't wait for Superstud (Paul Feig)to come out, and to read assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowell
*Jem has a great album.
*I'm in search of a good green cardigan (cashmere welcome)
*New brown shoes.
*Nerd looks good in makeup.

Posted by Loba @ 10:47 p.m.