Tuesday, June 14, 2005

so hot

it's so hot! Actually it's not AS hot tonight, due to the fact that the city is being surrounded by tornado's so we're getting some storms and it's cutting the humidity. I've had heat rashes. Today I looked like I had a big, bright red mustache. It was this huge bizzare strip-and I had one on my chest earlier. The air conditioner at the factory doesn't work and there's a huge doughnut order that has to go out yesterday. Shit yo it sucks.
So-Nerd and I are living together, and the transition has been so smooth it's been so easy...Except for me torturing Nerd to keep the fridge closed. It's been too hot and the fridge can't keep anything cold and Nerd has a charming habit of opening the fridge door, staring into the fridge, turning around and making a five course meal (whilst the fridge is open) and then decides if he wants anything in it or not. This is done every twenty or so minutes. Even though it's 40 degrees out and the milk has already curdled....but you know I love him big heaps. The trick is to have him keep loving me and not letting my craziness drive him insane(r) and into the basement digging a whole to shove me in.

So, we had a house warming (or fucking house sweat lodge) this past weekend, and we have some lovely, generous friends and family who drove from far and wide to celebrate Nerd shoving me in a hole/him moving to the big city because he has a spectacular ass and you know he'll make some sweet, sweet coin with it. Some had to huddle around fans, some were ok outside, I just needed an ice bath-it was great though. We got some great house warming gifts which I must send out thank you cards/calls for!

Right now I'm sticky with vitamin E gel, hoping my rash doesn't turn into his beard. So, you know, I need to go and unstick my face from the wall.

Posted by Loba @ 8:58 p.m.