Friday, June 03, 2005

Weddings

Was at a lovely, lovely wedding last weekend. It seemed perfect for the couple that had it. It was small and intimate, seemed very personal (except for the bride's name being mispronounced...) and low key. Perfect for those two.
There wasn't too much stressing or freaking out, we got a call about a week and a half before it was to take place, and it went off without a hitch. I really liked the setting in the Victoria Gardens. Again, it was lovely, sweet and so nice for the couple and those who shared their day.

I have another friend getting married in the fall (which I'd love to do, October is my favourite month) and it's at a resort up north, and I'm in the wedding party (so excited, my first wedding party!) and the wedding dress is so lovely, the bride is going to be radient. I can't wait for these two people to marry, they are so lovely and such a fun pair.

I'm lucky that so many of my friends are with people who are great, and they can each appreciate each other, and compliment each other, etc.

I flip flop between wedding size and location. I'd like to have a bigger wedding because of ALL THE PRESENTS! I love organizing large events, and again the presents-then again, I would like a down payment for the house over a big wedding...however, my parents had to go to all of their friends children's weddings, so they owe my parents, and I reap the presents!!!!!!! Yes, I am one greddy mofo. Plus Nerd has a huge fucking family so I don't think we could keep it too small even if we wanted to!

I like presents.
presents.

Anywho, lovely wedding last week, simply lovely.

Posted by Loba @ 7:08 p.m.