Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Ralph Malph

Our Fed-Ex guy looks like Ralph Malph. Except with silver hair, so I guess he looks like Ralph Malph in present day. He's really goofy too. In a good way.

I've also decided the TVP and me will kill me and any one with in a ten km of me.

Saw the Garbonzo Bean today, it's been a couple of weeks, and she looks totally different than the first time, and she shit really, really loud. She makes the funniest expressions too. Pooping or not.

I'm also waiting for the world to explode in this heat, although I'm guessing their won't be enough conbustable energy to do so.

I went to the best Shoppers ever, it has Sweet Heart (from Aussie) and Pupa-although I have to say I'm outraged at their Pupa prices. I bought a few mascara's in Italy for maybe 10 Cnd. dollars, but here, for one, they're 25.00!
However, I can also get Smashbox there with Optimum poiints! yIPPEEEE.

Posted by Loba @ 10:06 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

PHEW! I'm glad you liked the shoppers. I think me and the garbonzo will go there today. It's nice out and I need to get out. I have no idea what those brands are that you mentioned but I do know that if I spend $75 the next time I'm at shoppers, I get $75 off!!! Smashbox, here I come!

wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:07 a.m. #
 

Excellent, love it! »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:15 a.m. #
 
<< Home