Monday, July 25, 2005

Well, I'll be a motherfuckers beard.
When you play volley ball the objective of the game is to get the ball over the net. Huh. Well, I never would have known that. I thought the purpose of the game was to serve the ball into the person standing in front of you back, or out of bounds.
My sincerest apologies to the competive shitass magee who let me know that repeatly. Clearly I wasn't learning my lesson, or, more to the point I wasn't getting the ball over the net on purpose. 'Cause you know, that's what I enjoy. Not playing well and being repremended by my own team mate in a rec league that I pay to be in, and race to get to the other fucking end of the city in rush hour...Yup, good, fun times.

I also got speeding ticket tonight-that I may have to fight so my insurance doesn't go up. I've been driving 14 years, not accidents, no tickets, nothing, and one speeding ticket may send my insurance soaring. My insurance doubled a couple of years ago, for no reason that I'm aware of, because with no accidents, uninterupted insurance and no tickets indicates a high risk.

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

I'm feeling much better after my awful ass hang over yesterday. Thank fucking hell it wasn't as hot yesterday. Nothing is worse than sweaty barf time.

Posted by Loba @ 10:56 p.m.