Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I have the worst song stuck in my head. I’m fairly certain that it may cause me to swerve into on coming traffic. I daren’t speak its poison name-however in hopes of getting it out of my head- I’m spewing it out like the contemptible bile that it is.

“Having a Party” by Shania Twain and Mark McGraff.

Oh, it did no good; it’s still looping along with visuals of the video with Shania’s weird mullet and McGraff’s stupid face.

Last night I played volleyball, and didn’t get a ticket, nor smash in stupid Foul Face’s face. We had a lot of people show up (so I could avoid Foul Face), including the adorable Lester (Whose boyfriend is Earp, and I thought he called today, but he didn’t, it was just weird ol’, soon to be dad Goliath).

Lester made a friend.

Lester made a friend that scared us and invited himself out to drinks with us after our game.

Lester will pay.

Posted by Loba @ 4:15 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:36 p.m. #
 
<< Home