Monday, August 15, 2005

Shit yo, keeping it real, getting engaged and the like






So Mattastic and I are engaged! Holy fucking engaged!!!!
I can't believe it, but I'm too distracted by my shiny finger...
Matt's blog is much better articulated, so check out this link, but I'm going to answer some FAQ.
http://www.smooshspace.com/weblog/archive/000623.html#000623

  1. I'm not pregnant
  2. We're thinking October 2006
  3. I like Nutella
  4. Matt was not drunk or have a shotgun pointed at him
  5. Matt is BRAVE (my mom says so)
  6. I've rediscovered hotdogs (the hoofs and lips kind, not the ass and foreskin kind)
  7. I'm beyond excited and ever so happy
  8. Our children will have freakishly large heads
  9. I'm not pregnant, it's a pot belly I swear
  10. I couldn't be spending my life with a more understanding, generous, smart, beautiful, smart, smells like warm butter and has the softest skin ever!!!! man. I could however learn a fucking lot from him.
  11. The top picture is us running from cover from Mothra.

Matt, you fucking rock some serious ass. Word.


Posted by Loba @ 7:52 p.m.