Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Best picture ever


You know, I've never watched or even liked American Idol, however, and I really don't know why, but I'm excited for it this year.
Weird.
I've watched the audition portion of the show before though, and I believe that this picture sums up why I do like auditions (it should be captioned) "Buhhh, mmmhhhhuuuuhhh, buh."
This person is watching someone react to their critique just before she goes in for her audition. As Jason ranted in the hallway, the producers executed the night's finest bit of camerawork, panning to fellow contestant Brenna Kyner, whose facial expression was a mixture of horror, befuddlement, and perhaps just a trace of amusement. No, Brenna couldn't sing to save her life either, but the self-declared biggest fan of Idol knows train-wreck TV when she's staring at it.

Posted by Loba @ 9:06 p.m.