Tuesday, January 09, 2007

MAC Phone

Just showed a picture of the Mac iphone to my husband and he nearly lost his shit. He was so excited he is now sitting on a napkin.
He started to talk, I mean blabber, about it, however Degrassi TNG is on and I had to shut his party down. Anywhoo, if no one hears from Matt in awhile it's because I shoved him unconcious into a closet. I blame the hammer for the unconcious part, not me.
Someone is getting stabbed on Degrassi and Emma is loosing her it to her boyfriend (if she doesn't puke on him-oh, there she goes).

I remember a good time when Gowan was the only music allowed to be played on the show. Gowan, and The Zit Remedy.

Post Script-Emma isn't going to end up like her mama, no peepee in her vajayjay.

And also-How I Met Your Mother is a really funny show.

Oh oh, not JT!!! Actually, who cares JT?

Posted by Loba @ 8:15 p.m.