Thursday, January 04, 2007

New job

So, started a new job. There's some fun times my friend.
I had to wait almost two hours for someone to pick me up in the lobby on my first day, the person training me doesn't want to be training me. When I ask a question they freak out, and couldn't get a key board because they weren't sure if they could order one. Le sigh.

Anyhoo, watching "fixing dinner' and there's a dutch family on right now, and I love the accents. All I can picture is Gold Member.

You know, I enjoy Scrubs too.

My ear wax is crackly in my ear.

My husbands pants are ripped in the rear end and he has no beard to wrap around it.

January is not a good time to start a new job, everyone has the January blues and holiday let down and the don't want to acknowlege a new person who might need a bit of effort, and really I don't blame them. However, I spent December training someone, also by the by not a good time to start a job (but at least you get to go to a lot of parties).

All I have to say is TGIF Ms. Shoemaker (for tomorrow).

Oh, and Lindsey Lohan is in the hospital, lets all send her positive thoughts shall we? Word.

Posted by Loba @ 6:50 p.m.