Thursday, January 25, 2007

Shoes

Note:
When I go in early to work I am not going in for fun, I do not go into work two hours early for the joy of getting up extra early (even though I know I will be staying four hours after work as well), I especially don't go in to chat about home decor. I GO IN TO WORK. Thank you.


Also, when you wear shoes to work I recommend keeping them on. Please don't take them off during a presentation and put your feet up on a chair so we can all see your knee high nylon clad toes, don't take them off and them walk around the office, you know it's not hygenic, (it has the potential to smell bad) and it's kind gross. Also, I think it's a tad rude.

Posted by Loba @ 7:51 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

thanks..i usually wear josef seibel shoes on my work places...

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 12:16 p.m. #
 
<< Home